Cafe menu options
Current Status: Serving Breakfast Til 10:30 am
- BreakfastServed from 7:00 am - 10:30 am
- Eggs and Omelettes close at 10:00 am
- Continental Breakfast10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Lunch11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Light Lunch2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Dinner5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Light Dinner7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Home - All the comforts of home cooking
Vegetarian - Chef prepared vegan and vegetarian entrées, sides and specialty dishes
Grill - Featuring our 100% fresh ground chuck burgers
International - Visit a different country every day
Pizza - Hot from the Pizza oven and more
Stock Pot - Soups made-from-scratch
Our “Light” offerings, between regular meal times, will consist of the following items:
Salad Bar, Homemade Soups, Pizza Station, Grill Station with made-to-order items and Desserts
- BreakfastMon-Fri, 7:00 am - 10:30 am
- BrunchSat-Sun, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- LunchMon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- DinnerMon-Fri, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- DinnerSat-Sun, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Continental BreakfastMon-Fri, 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Light LunchMon-Fri, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Light LunchSat-Sun, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Light DinnerMon-Fri, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Light DinnerSat-Sun, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
View/Print Weekly Menu
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
The combination of cumin, coriander, and cinnamon in this side dish creates a unique and satisfying flavor that makes it easy to focus your plate on plants.» Read More
The bright flavor of lemon pairs well with the spiciness of cinnamon in this fiber-rich salad packed with heart-healthy fats found in sunflower seeds and olive oil.» Read More
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?